GIN TEA YOU ASK?
A gin botanical tea, without the booze. Indira tea is a cup of cheer without the booze so everyone can “stay at the party.”
MAKES 4 - 750ml bottles worth!
BETTER FOR YOUR BODY
- Drinking a little less alcohol never tasted this good!
- No sweeteners, preservative, or calories.
- Blended by a master gin distiller with Italian juniper berries and 12 other natural botanicals.
- A product of Sonoma County, California, where food and beverage are celebrated everyday.
BETTER FOR THE PLANET
- Packaged without plastic.
- Cardboard tube reduces waste and carbon footprint.
- One container brews four 750ml bottles of non-alcoholic gin tea (104oz).
- Loose tea comes with chlorine-free paper tea bags.
Nose: Italian Juniper, lavender, bay, toasted coriander, lime, orange, cumin.
Palate: Italian Juniper, coriander, angelica root, moroccan sweet orange, bay, lavender, lime, hibiscus with a pink peppercorn finish.
For making non-alcoholic craft gin cocktails.